Tattoos Letters X-Chiness

 Hi there


My girlfriend got this tattoo specially made. She even paid for a translator to get her daughters name. It’s supposed to say “ALEXA”. Can you tell me if it does or not?

Thanks
 Here are two "Chinese" characters I have tattooed on my body. I got them when I was very young and wasn't legally allowed to even be tattooed. I was told they meant happiness and sadness. I am very embarrassed by getting these and now being older I'm very curious what they might mean if anything.

Thanks
 苦 of 痛苦 is upside down.

While I am fully aware most of this is menu items,
I'm wondering what the left hand characters are?
I was told it was 'new life' .
(For the record I had the part about chicken and rice added #1 to prove that any characters tattooed would do fine and #2 because tattoos are so often miss translated I knew that at least one I would know for sure!!! and #3 it's just the funniest thing ever)

bernadette

  Alan and I have already blogged about 生現 be complete gibberish back in 2007 and 2010, yet we continue to see people getting fooled to thinking it means "live for the day", "seize the day", "carpe diem", or "YOLO, you only live once".

Bernadette's attempt of humoring "chicken fried rice" has incorrect 飯, rice.
 had a friend help out with the translation.  he said afterwards it meant "property of mitsubishi" am i am car now? or does it say some variation on 'love conquers all' someone else who told me that the translation was incorrect.